“The true dilemma of innovation is that disruptive ideas will, by definition, at first look impossible.”
June 28th – NYC – Registration form
In today’s rapidly changing technology-driven environment, the ability to develop innovative strategy options is critical for the success of a business. The future is being shaped by disruptors like blockchain, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. Leaders are divided into two groups: those that use outdated approaches and viewpoints, “thinkers”, and those that are flexible enough to accept new perspectives, “Outthinkers”. The success of your company and career depends heavily on your capacity to change the existing paradigm and inspire others to do the same.
In The Outthinker Process®, Kaihan shares first-hand accounts of his time with business and social innovators, such as Elon Musk and Noble Peace Prize winner Muhammad Yunus, delivering and inspiring call-to-action for leaders and employees facing an increasingly disruptive marketplace.
Return on Investment
At the end of the session, each participant will understand:
- Five strategic narratives to create innovative strategy.
- The 8Ps Framework: eight dimensions where the most successful companies focus their innovation efforts.
- How to generate new and refresh competitive advantages.
- Thirty-six narratives to unlock innovative ideas and disrupt the competition.
- How to help your team work to reach strategic clarity by finding your Fourth Option®.
Time: 8:30AM-12:30PM (arrival starts at 8AM)
101 Barclay Street
New York, NY 10286
10FL- Conference Room 1031E