On April 6-7, we will be holding the Outthinker 2020 Virtual Summit, a two-day online event packed with live video presentations from some of the most influential thought leaders in innovation, strategy and transformation. They will share cutting-edge ideas to help organizations navigate and persevere through the turbulence we’re experiencing today.
This summit will raise money for non-profits helping at-risk people deal with the impact of COVID-19.
Two days, 20+ speakers, and 100% of profits donated to charity.
We have lined up an impressive list of speakers including two Wharton professors (Peter Fader and George Day), a Nobel Prize-winning economist (Paul Krugman), and the #1 rated thought leaders in management (Roger Martin), strategy (Rita McGrath), and leadership (Liz Wiseman). You can see the full list of speakers below.
Again, 100% of profits are being donated to non-profits helping at-risk populations deal with the impact of COVID-19. We are still determining exactly which non-profits to donate to, but they will likely include Feed the Children, Give Directly, and Doctors without Borders
We are able to offer members of the Outthinker community a 30% discount off the $99 ticket price. This gives you an all-access pass to 20 one-hour live video sessions over two days, and recordings of all sessions online thereafter.
To read more, register, and access the special discount available to the members of our community:
- Go to outthinkerroundtables.com
- When checking out, enter promo code Outthinker30
- Bharat Anand (head of online learning for Harvard, author of The Content Trap)
- Safi Bahcall (author of Loonshots)
- Nicolas Bry (head of innovation at Orange, author of The Intrapreneurs’ Factory)
- George Day (Wharton professor, author of See Sooner, Act Faster)
- Pete Fader (Wharton professor, world’s foremost expert on CLV)
- Scott Galloway (NYU professor, author of The Four)
- Verne Harnish (founder of Gazelles, author of Scaling Up)
- Salim Ismail (co-founder of Singularity University, author of Exponential Organizations)
- Mark Johnson (co-founder of Innosight with Clayton Christensen)
- Whitney Johnson (Harvard lecturer, author of Disrupt Yourself)
- Kaihan Krippendorff (founder of Outthinker, author of Driving Innovation from Within)
- Paul Krugman (Nobel Prize-winning economist, NYT columnist)
- Josh Linkner (author of The Road to Reinvention, Disciplined Dreaming, and Hacking Innovation)
- Roger Martin (Rotman School of Management professor, #1 ranked Thinkers50 2017-2019)
- Rita McGrath (Columbia professor, author of Seeing Around Corners)
- Alex Osterwalder (inventor of Business Model Canvas, co-founder of Strategyzer, author of Testing Business Ideas)
- Fons Trompenaars (author of Riding The Waves of Culture and several other books and papers on culture)
- Amy Webb (NYU professor, author of The Big Nine and The Signals are Talking)
- Liz Wiseman (author of Multipliers)
- Rob Wolcott (Kellogg and Chicago Booth professor, founder of the World Innovation Network)
- Ming Zeng (former chief strategy officer of Alibaba, author of Smart Business)